I don't want to remember it...

Audrey Walters 21 of Visalia knows a guy that can call
ufos down from space...

"Jerry, I am so glad you are talking about aliens
here in the valley! I saw a flying saucer with my
family when we went picnicking up at Shaver Lake when
I was about 12. We all saw it clearly and it was
silver, smooth, and very pretty. It hovered over the
trees and you could even see the tree tops brush up
against the metal of the ship. It made no noise and my
dad had a camera around his neck, but he was so
entranced he didn't even think to take pictures.

I think it's funny how my brother doesn't believe in UFOs
but he is so into science fiction. I too never really
cared about ufos but after seeing one up close feel
sorry for those that don't believe.

I haven't had sex with any aliens as far as I remember
and if I did, I don't want to remember it. My family
is pretty open to odd things after this happened. They
even let me go to concerts alone. If I ever see
another ufo or even an alien, the one person I'd like
to see it with would be you. I remember that girl
calling in that saw that ufo with you and you two
sounded so cool. I believe I even got a bit jealous
wishing you had seen it with me.

There is an old man in Hanford that my friends told me
can call down ufos by the powers of his mind. He's a
janitor at school and he's done it for some kids.
Maybe you can get him on the air and have a ufo
show up for the show!

Keep rocking, Audrey

No comments: