Some of us are completely nude...

Wendy Thurston 26 of Fresno talks about a busload of
cheerleaders being abducted and probed by dirty
aliens...

"Jerry, I have waited to tell you this story, finally
my brother said I had to send it to you... Well, when
I was on the squad for parks and rec football, we went
to a cheer off. When my squad got ready to go out
there, we ran onto the floor jumping and screaming. As
I ran out, I did a cartwheel, and my head hit the
floor. Then I decided to do a running-back walkover
split and during the split I let one rip SO LOUD!!!
Everyone heard it, but then I got up and ran out
screaming.

Jerry, never do the splits or spread your legs too far
when you have gas.

Anyway, I ran to the bus and cried myself to sleep. I
woke up as the other girls climbed on and we drove
home. No one even came to the back to see if I was
okay.

The next thing I know is we are all standing in the
woods some of us are completely nude as these little
ugly leathery animals are walking around us and poking
us with glass rods.

One girl who I'm still friends with today from that
night had what she has always believed was an implant
in her leg, but the round half circle metal thing was
said by the doctor to be an old fishing hook. But she
doesn't believe it cause she would have remembered a
fish hook all the way under the skin.

Well there's my story, looks like aliens too like
cheerleaders, I bet you do too.

Thanks, Wendy"

No comments: